Cosmic-Collapse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Brigade

+3
Heero Yuy
furubachick
Admin
7 posters

MOVIES MOVIES and more MOVIES!

furubachick
    furubachick
    Dot Hacker
    Dot Hacker

MOVIES MOVIES and more MOVIES! - Page 3 Empty Re: MOVIES MOVIES and more MOVIES!

Post  furubachick Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:23 pm

IT should still be in theaters. If not regular, then budget.
    Testabar
    Testabar
    CC SOLIDER
    CC SOLIDER

MOVIES MOVIES and more MOVIES! - Page 3 Empty Re: MOVIES MOVIES and more MOVIES!

Post  Testabar Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:18 pm

Saw GI Joe: Rise of Cobra. That was sweet!

And got Watchmen on DVD. The ending was rather disapointing.
    furubachick
    furubachick
    Dot Hacker
    Dot Hacker

Post  furubachick Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:38 am

I feel like such a following hypocrit for this, but I think Watchmen is totally awesome!! I went to see it in theatres when it was showing, and I love the fact that Bob Dylan's "The Times They Are A-Changin'" is the opening song! And then, My Chemical Romance's cover of Bob Dylan's "Desolation Row" is the credits song! Plus, if that's not awesome enough on its own, Gerard Way really likes both Bob Dylan and Watchmen.

So yeah, I pretty much am a hypocritic follower if you want to go by what I've said in the past about things like Transformers movies and the people who only like Transformers because of them. I forgot what else I was gonna say. . . scratch
    Testabar
    Testabar
    CC SOLIDER
    CC SOLIDER

Post  Testabar Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:50 am

Scott Pillgrum vs. the World

This movie is AWESOME! It's a movie built for our generation. Video game referances everywhere.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:16 am